Cream of spinach and pumpkin soup with flax seeds
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Put the pan with water (about 2 L) on the fire. Add a little sunflower oil and vegetables (cut into small pieces) onions, potatoes, carrots, celery. After they have boiled, add the spinach and after a few minutes (4-5 min), take the pan off the heat and mix the soup with a blender, put it back on the fire. Add the diced zucchini and lemon juice, boil the soup for about 10-12 minutes. I like the zucchini to stay a little "al dente". Season with salt and pepper to taste. I also add a little chopped hot peppers.
That decoration use flax seeds (1 lbt), add them to the bowl when serving and a little olive oil.
Optional you can add cream, plain croutons or croutons greased with garlic.
Simple and easy, so ....
PS. In reality, the green of the soup is not so dark, it is more attractive ... my camera is not very efficient and the light outside did not help me either, as it is a rainy day.
Snails with cream cheese and spinach
Snails with cream cheese and spinach, fast and very tasty!
- 200 gr cream cheese (Philadelphia)
- a handful of spinach
- a little olive oil or butter
- 100 gr grated cheese
Mix all the ingredients needed to form the dough.
Spread the resulting dough on the table lined with flour, spread the cream cheese over the dough and put the previously hardened spinach in a non-stick pan, greased with a little butter or oil. Add the grated cheese and roll the dough and wrap in cling film. Refrigerate for about an hour.
After an hour, take it out of the fridge, cut it into slices of about 1 & # 8211 2 cm and place it in the tray on the baking sheet. Grease each slice with beaten egg yolk, mixed with a tablespoon of water and place the tray in the preheated oven at 180 degrees for about 20-30 minutes.
On the site you will find (click here) several equally quick snacks that you can confidently offer to the little ones
Spinach and potato soup with creamy omelette
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 4 eggs
- 100 g whole milk
- & frac12 teaspoon salt
- 1-2 sockets of ground nutmeg
Spinach and potato soup
- 80 g onions, cut in half
- 20 g vegetable oil
- 40 g celery root
- 100 g carrots, cut into pieces (2 cm)
- 200 - 250 g potatoes, cut into cubes (2 cm)
- 80 g leeks, cut into rounds (1 cm)
- 800 g of water
- 1 teaspoon concentrated vegetable paste,
or 1 cube of vegetable concentrate (for 0.5 l)
- & frac14 teaspoon nutmeg, ground
- 1 teaspoon salt, plus to taste
- & frac14 teaspoon ground pepper, plus to taste
- 250 g fresh spinach leaves
or 250 g frozen, thawed spinach leaves
- 80 g cream, 30% fat
Cream of potato soup, leeks and pumpkin seeds
If you were just thinking of a cream soup, you were right. If not, all right. I offer you a soup based on leeks and potatoes, but in which cashews and almond milk also find their place. And this is not all. When you serve it, you can sprinkle it with pumpkin seeds browned in coconut oil and rosemary. What do you say?
Reduces diabetes, regulates blood sugar (beta-carotene, which is anti-inflammatory and antioxidant, regulates blood sugar. 30 g of cleaned seeds are boiled over low heat for one hour in 500 ml of water and the juice is consumed in two stages: the first portion is drunk in the morning (on an empty stomach), and the second, in the evening, before bed. The treatment is done three days a week, an interval of 2 months.)
keeps cholesterol under control and helps in diets (low in calories & # 8211 20 calories per 100g, rich in minerals and vitamins. Consume 1.5kg of pumpkin in a day, divided into 5 portions. You can also consume seeds pumpkin)
maintains the health of the skin, nails, hair, eyes and mucous membranes (vitamin A. 100g of pumpkin provides 70% of the daily requirement of vitamin A)
prevents aging, the appearance of wrinkles, pigment spots that appear with age (vitamin E)
relieves premenstrual symptoms, balances reproductive system disorders (vitamin E)
improves peripheral circulation (vitamin E)
promotes digestion, prevents fat deposits (vitamin T or carnitine & # 8211 has the role of regulating the metabolism of carbohydrates, proteins and fats, transforms food into energy, accelerates certain processes in the body that contribute to the reduction of fat and adipose tissue, contributing to increased muscle mass)
improves the functions of the male reproductive system (zinc and phosphorus)
reduces fatigue (pumpkin seeds)
stimulates libido (pumpkin seeds)
fights anemia (vitamin B complex, especially folic acid, iron)
recommended for pregnant women or those who want to become pregnant (folic acid)
improves memory (consumption of pumpkin seeds, rich in omega-3 and omega-6 essential fatty acids, vitamin A)
prevents cancer and is an adjunct in the treatment of disease (antioxidants, vitamins A, C, E. Vitamin A plays a key role in preventing cancer, cataracts and atherosclerosis, is a powerful antioxidant. Pumpkin pulp is rich in alpha and beta carotene, very powerful antioxidants Contributes to the reduction of tumors)
stimulates kidney activity, prevents kidney stones (consume 15-20g of seeds daily)
prevents cardiovascular disease
regulates hormonal disorders
increase the immunity of the liver (eat 500 g of raw or cooked pulp daily and drink 1-2 glasses of pumpkin juice, freshly squeezed. At the same time, the recipe is also good for combating body weight)
maintains the health of the circulatory and nervous systems
fights insomnia, depression, anxiety and migraines (For insomnia drink 50 ml of fresh pumpkin juice before bed, mixed with a teaspoon of honey. In the morning, the bags under the eyes that appear during sleep will disappear. For the others , you can eat pumpkin seeds, rich in tryptophan, an amino acid that relieves symptoms of depression, vitamin B6)
strengthens bones, prevents fractures, osteoporosis (eat pumpkin seeds)
helps the body in the process of cell regeneration
fights fluid retention in the body (has diuretic and laxative properties. Consume a paste obtained from boiling 1.5-2.5kg of pumpkin pulp boiled in milk. It can be seasoned with thyme, honey or tarragon, without salt, because salt retains water in the body, the cure lasts 5 days)
fights constipation (half a kilogram of pulp is pureed, used and part of the resulting liquid during boiling. Consumed during the day)
protects against pulmonary emphysema, decreases the risk of lung cancer (vitamin A)
detoxifies the body (drink a glass of 100 ml of fresh pumpkin juice, mixed with blueberry tea, for 10-12 days, and do not eat spicy, fatty or smoked foods)
strengthens the immune system (vitamin C)
fights candidiasis (has anti-fungal effect)
helps to restore the body after physical exertion (potassium balances the body's electrolytes. Pumpkin contains more potassium than bananas).
Pumpkin cream soup
Pumpkin cream soup is a tasty dish, ideal to prepare in early autumn, when the pumpkin season begins. Below we tell you the simplest and cheapest recipe for pumpkin cream soup, ready in 30 minutes.
Pumpkin Cream Soup Recipe:
Eating pumpkin brings a lot of benefits to the body. With a special flavor, pumpkin can be added to a lot of recipes, and the best known recipe is certainly pumpkin cream soup. A filling, aromatic and very tasty dish that is prepared from just a few ingredients and in just 30 minutes. Pumpkin cream soup can be eaten at lunch, but also at dinner as the main dish. Along with fresh croutons and a few pumpkin seeds sprinkled on top, here's how to make the best pumpkin cream soup!
Step by step recipe for pumpkin cream soup:
1. Peel a squash, grate it and boil it in salted water. Add a few drops of olive oil and bring to a boil over medium heat.
2. Meanwhile, peel the onion, celery, garlic, bell pepper and cook with the pumpkin. Allow to simmer over low heat.
3. Test if the vegetables have boiled and remove them from the sieve. Onions, garlic and peppers are set aside, and the pumpkin and celery are mixed with a mixer.
4. Mix the pumpkin puree with the juice in which it boiled, add olive oil, salt and pepper, as desired, and bring to a boil, then garnish with green parsley leaves and pepper slices fast. The pumpkin cream soup recipe is served with croutons.
Pumpkin cream soup
The markets all over Romania are breaking under the weight of the pumpkins produced right here, in the gardens all over the country. We can buy them almost for nothing and it will be like that until autumn. So, in my opinion, I am still far from exhausted everything that this so adaptable vegetable can offer, which we can use from soups to puddings, main courses and side dishes and even in sweets.
To my shame, I myself am one of those who some time ago despised the humble pumpkin. It seemed to me a poor watery and rather tasteless vegetable. In time, I realized that these inexplicable rejections of some ingredients come from ignorance and so it was in my case: I simply did not know enough about the kitchen to properly appreciate all that zucchini has to offer.
Today I want to offer you a very simple recipe for pumpkin cream soup. It's delicious, as good hot as it is cold, we enjoyed it at lunch and I would be very happy if you tried it too.
Preparation time: 00:10 hours
Cooking time: 00:15 hours
Total Time: 00:25 hours
Number of servings: 4
Degree of difficulty: reduced
Pumpkin Cream Soup Ingredients:
- 1 large pumpkin (750 grams left after cleaning the stalk and seeds)
- 100 grams of onions (2 medium onions)
- 1 potato (
Preparation of Pumpkin Cream Soup:
1. Wash the zucchini well on the skin with a rough kitchen sponge and rinse in some cold water, especially since we will keep the skin, which will give color and consistency to our cream. Cut the zucchini lengthwise and scoop out the seeds with a spoon. The seeds are thrown away.
2. Cut the zucchini lengthwise and then into cubes.
3. Peel and wash the potatoes well, then cut into rounds or cubes. Peel onions and celery stalks and finely chop and crush the garlic.
4. Heat the oil in a saucepan, add the butter and when it melts, add the onion, celery and garlic, along with a pinch of salt. Saute the vegetables over medium heat until they start to soften and add the potatoes.
5. After 2 minutes, add the zucchini cubes to the pan and increase the heat, stirring occasionally for 2-3 minutes, until the zucchini decrease slightly. Add chicken broth to the pan (if you don't have it, you can add water, but the dish will be less tasty) and bay leaves. Put the lid on and boil until the zucchini and potatoes soften well.
6. At the very end, add the green parsley to the soup (it doesn't need to be chopped, just washed well). Remove the soup from the heat and mix with the blender until you get a fine cream (if you used dry bay leaf, remove it before putting the blender in the soup). Pass the soup through a sieve to remove any fibers and it is ready to serve, after matching the taste with salt and pepper.
Note: if you want, you can also add cream, but in my opinion there is no need. The soup has an intense taste and is very velvety, the butter feels pleasant, the cream would only unnecessarily increase the calories. You can consider an addition of cream if you prepare the cream with plain water, without soup.
I sat for a while thinking about which garnish to fit this cream soup. Of course, any kind of croutons, saltines, etc. go perfectly. But since we're still celebrating zucchini this summer, why not go even further? And so the idea of serving this tasty cream with some breaded pumpkin flowers was born.
The flowers have the same subtle sweet taste as zucchini. Wash the flowers well in a few cold waters, then carefully soak them in absorbent kitchen towels. Prepare a pancake-like dough from a small egg (or rather, from an egg white) beaten a little with a fork, add salt and pepper, 1 tablespoon of flour and as much cold water as you need to match consistency. Do not mix too much, in this dough the lumps are good, paradoxically. Heat plenty of oil in a frying pan, pass the flowers through the dough and then fry over high heat (180 degrees Celsius) just enough to turn golden.
Remove the breaded zucchini flowers on paper towels. Portion the cream in plates or bowls and the zucchini flowers are added only at the time of serving, so as not to soften.
How to choose and store zucchini
If you do not have pumpkins planted in the garden and you get supplies from the market, you should know the conditions under which you can store them. For starters, choose small pumpkins that have a uniform color and are firm to the touch. Be careful not to have blows or stains on them, because they will spoil quickly if you do not want to cook them immediately.
How to store pumpkins
If you also want to eat the flowers, make sure they are young and light yellow-orange in color.
You can store it in the fridge, in paper bags. Be careful not to wash the zucchini until it is cooked, because the moisture will make it spoil faster. It can last up to a week in the fridge, but if you want to use it for soups, you can wash it, chop it finely and then store it in tightly closed bags or in pans in the freezer.
Zucchini can be eaten raw, steamed, fried, baked or grilled. You can make different zucchini dishes, and for inspiration we have prepared some recipes.
SPINACH CREAM SOUP I Recipe + Video
Hello dear lusts. Today I made SPINACH CREAM SOUP. We are in the green season and we have to eat them both fresh, in smoothies and in cream soups. This recipe is easy to prepare, has many vitamins and is delicious. You can serve it with croutons or parmesan. I hope you like today's recipe and enjoy it. I wish you a day as tasty as possible and good appetite!
- 2 l. - flat water
- 500 gr. - fresh spinach
- 3 medium potatoes (about 250 gr.)
- 1 medium carrot
- 1 small onion
- 1 stalk of celery
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 150 ml. - 15% liquid cooking cream
- Salt and red or black pepper
Method of preparation:
- First of all cut the onion, carrot, celery stalk and large diced potatoes.
- Put the chopped vegetables and garlic cloves in a saucepan with cold water. Boil everything for about 15 minutes or until the potatoes are soft.
- When the potatoes are soft, add a teaspoon of salt to the soup. Then gradually add the fresh spinach to the soup.
- After you have put all the spinach, boil the soup for another 4-5 minutes and turn off the heat.
- I urge you not to boil the spinach too much because it will lose its color and the soup will not be a beautiful green.
- Put the vegetables and a little liquid in the bowl of a blender and then mix everything together.
- Pour the cream soup back into the pan and put it on low heat, add the liquid cream for cooking, season with a little salt, red pepper or black pepper and mix everything together. Let the soup heat for another 2-3 minutes.
- Then turn off the heat and serve the soup immediately. Good appetite!
If you are preparing this recipe, don't forget to take a photo of it and use the hashtag #valeriesfood
Subscribe to our newsletter! You will receive news, prescription, quick menus, information for your health!
GoostoMix is a platform that presents and recommends a series of useful devices in the kitchen of the modern man, active and with an interest in health and nutrition. We offer tips for a balanced diet, easy-to-follow recipes and information on ingredients that can be used to bring taste and nutrients to the daily menu.