We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
In a bowl, mix eggs with a pinch of salt and sugar, then add the oil gradually, like mayonnaise, lemon juice and grated peel, and finally flour mixed with baking soda (or quench the baking soda with a little vinegar).
Using a teaspoon, put the composition in a tray greased with a little oil and lined with baking paper. Put the tray in the oven for 7 minutes; you have to be very careful, because they burn very quickly.
After the cakes have cooled, grease the marmalade 2 by 2.
Glaze : boil the sugar with water on the fire until the syrup becomes transparent, then add the cocoa, butter and rum; homogenize and strain through a stainless steel sieve the glaze, so as not to have cocoa lumps.
Spread the icing over the cookies.
These oil cakes are excellent for a few days, even a week. The longer they stay, the softer and fluffier they become. I am the delight of children, but also of adults :)
Vanilla oil - description, recommendations
Obtained by maceration in a very fine and non-greasy emollient base (fractionated coconut oil) of vanilla pods, the oil has a light and very pleasant texture. It is easily absorbed by the skin, can be used simply or as an ingredient in creams, serums, lipsticks and other cosmetic skin care or makeup preparations.
Caprylic / capric triglyceride - the base of this macerate - is an emollient derived from coconut oil, stable and resistant to oxidation, with a neutral smell and light texture, constituting an ideal base for obtaining this finely flavored macerate.
Organoleptic properties: clear oily liquid, almost colorless, slightly yellowish, neutral, unscented odor
Ingredient (INCI): caprylic / capric triglyceride, vanilla planifolia fruit extract
Varicose veins oil, Tamanu & Chiparos
Method of preparation:
In a glass or bowl, add the ingredients one at a time and mix well. The obtained oil is transferred to the dedicated container and left to stand for 24 hours for synergization.
The result is a complex oil, rich in ingredients with anti-inflammatory, toning and improving peripheral blood circulation. It smells quite pleasant, thanks to the essential oil of sage sclarea.
Apply daily on clean skin, preferably in the evening. Massage the corresponding areas in the direction of the heart, with circular and smoothing movements of comfortable intensity. After a treatment of 4-6 weeks, there will be a break for a month, then it can be resumed, depending on the needs.
The oil is not recommended for use during pregnancy. The preparation contains a relatively high percentage of essential oils and a vegetable oil, tamanu, which contains substances with strong action. It is recommended to perform a tolerance test 24 hours before starting treatment, especially in people with sensitive skin.
The oil is cloudy and can naturally show sediment. Shake the vial before use!
With a taste of sun, sea and long life: Cake with olive oil
The olive tree, an old and wise tree, is not nearly as I imagined it before I knew it. And I confess that I was surprised by his twist. Bending. But it's probably normal for your back to bend and lose your agility when you live so long. And see so many & # 8230
& # 8230because many times, epochs, empires and events have followed one another through the life of the olive trees on the shores of the Mediterranean. The tree being one of the longest living on our planet & # 8230 It is said that there are seven treasures around the Mediterranean Sea. Seven monumental olive trees that are over 2000 years old & # 8230Which are our age & # 8230
Besides an olive tree, each of us, each human being, is just a breath. A startle of leaves. And it is a great privilege for mortals who are to share our destiny with such a spectacular tree. And to taste from (almost) immortality.
A tree - any tree - is a treasure that we must learn to cherish and it is strange and sad that in a world that drowns in plastic so many trees die every day & # 8230That we have so little respect for life & # 8230
Some of the longest-lived peoples on Earth live in the Mediterranean basin. And it's normal. I think. When they feed and raise their children with olive oil. Because each brown or olive green bean contains in its sphere a molecule from that tree that can live for centuries. In that harsh, salty and so thirsty world. Beaten by winds, storms and waves. Half a cup of the precious oil is also found in our cake today. A classic dish, basic in Mediterranean cuisine, which gives that unreal taste to the sun, the sea, the lemons and the blue. Which you can't find anywhere else.
The recipe does not belong to me. I found it at Bake from Scratch, I adapted it a bit and it's a very, very pleasant surprise.
CAKE WITH OLIVE OIL
*3 large eggs
* 1/2 cup white sugar
* 1/4 cup brown sugar
* 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
* 1 sachet of vanilla sugar
* 1 cup and a half of white flour
* 1/2 sachet of baking powder
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
You still need:
1. Turn the oven to 180 degrees Celsius and let it heat up
2.Put the eggs, vanilla sugar and sugar in a bowl and beat everything well with the mixer until it thickens.
3.Add olive oil, thinly, like mayonnaise and mix well
4.Add the milk to the mixture
5. In a separate bowl, mix the flour with the salt and baking powder
6.Add the mixture of milk, olive oil and eggs over the flour, mixing carefully with a spatula
7. Grease the pan with butter and powder it well with flour
8. Pour the dough into the pan and put everything in the oven at 180 degrees for 30 minutes. The cake is baked when a toothpick inserted in the middle of it comes out clean.
Note: If you want the cake to have a subtle fruity taste, grease it with a little olive oil before serving.
Sea bream is one of the easiest fish to be found in Romania now. It is easy to cook, tasty and versatile and can be found, either fresh or frozen, in all supermarkets and fishmongers. And since you know me as a big fan of fish dishes (at least every two or three days I eat fish), I said to give you two easy recipes to cook at home, and for the most complicated I expect them in my restaurants, at Caju and Mace.
Whole sea bream in the oven
Sea bream of 400-600 g is cleaned well and salt is put in her belly. Add 2-3 cloves of crushed garlic, one rosemary and two thyme. Also 2 slices of lemon. The meat is cut on both sides and salted. Sprinkle everything with olive oil, both on the outside and inside. Place in the oven, on parchment paper, at 200 degrees for 20 minutes. It will catch a delicious crust.
It is good to put it whole in the oven because the bones give it a richer taste.
As a side dish I recommend a lettuce with green onions, peppers, tomatoes, mint, parsley, pepper, salt, olive oil and lemon juice. I do not recommend the combination with carbohydrates. If you really want to, you can eat a black rice after half an hour, but not together because it is too hard.
Moroccan bream fillets
Either take the whole sea bream and fillet it yourself, using the bones, head and tail to make a basic fish soup that you can use another time, or take ready-made fillets.
On the bottom of a pot place a few slices of tomatoes and bell peppers or capsicum, 2 slices of lemon, 4-5 servings of crushed garlic, a tablespoon of chopped coriander and one tablespoon of coarsely chopped parsley.
Separately, in a bowl mix 2 teaspoons of paprika and, if you like hot, you can add half a teaspoon of hot paprika, 4 tablespoons of sunflower oil, 1/2 teaspoon of salt and mix everything. Grease the fish with this marinade and place it over the vegetables in the pot. Pour the remaining marinade with 150 ml of water. Put the lid on and let it simmer for 3-4 minutes, then turn on the low heat and leave for another 30 minutes.
Oil bottle trick!
No matter what kind of oil is in your bottle - sunflower, corn, olives, one detail unites the slots in the neck of the bottle.
Now absolutely everything is done for our comfort. If you thought they were only needed to pour the oil more slowly, then you will find out what other use the slot has in an oil bottle. This will simplify the lives of housewives.
Why you need oil bottle slots?
Indeed, the oil flows a little slower due to the special structure of the lid. These can be both slots and a plug with a hole (usually found in bottles of olive oil). At the same time, if you have to drain the excess, the task becomes much more complicated. Then what is the problem?
As you can see, this is especially for the dispenser, which is inserted into these holes. It looks like the sweet syrup dispensers used for desserts and drinks. It inserts very easily and you can buy it in any specialty kitchen store.
First of all, this little detail helps to calculate the exact amount of oil. Second, you can forget about the greasy stains on the surfaces and on the glass itself. Usually, a bottle of oil without a dispenser is always greasy due to leaking drops.
Someone puts the bottle in a small tray made of a can lid. Someone puts on socks to absorb the liquid. Someone just buys a dispenser that will last more than a year!
The special oil dispenser is especially useful for dressing salads or counting oil with spoons (for example, when adding to dough). Therefore, if you do not want to buy new oil sprays or spend too much, an oil dispenser can be for you.. !
Eco insecticide with Neem oil
This solution based on neem oil prevents the development of larvae, repels aphids, mites and various beetles. It can be used both preventively and as a treatment in the flower garden and in the ecological vegetable garden.
METHOD OF PREPARATION
Add the neem oil and soap base to the vial and shake vigorously until a white mixture results.
Fill the vial with warm water.
Recommended container: 1 Ltr bottle with trigger pump
The solution obtained is recommended to be used immediately after preparation. If the treatment is repeated, it will be prepared fresh each time, the amount in the prescription or adapted as needed.
It is applied by spraying, abundantly, both on the face, on the back and the trunk of the leaves, as well as on the ground.
Treatment with this preparation is not instantaneous. Its effects can be seen in a few days. It is recommended to repeat the treatment at an interval of 7-10 days to keep the pests at bay. Spraying with this solution based on neem oil prevents the development of larvae, repels aphids, mites and various beetles. The solution does not affect butterflies, ladybugs or bees.
Due to the minimal amount of soap used to incorporate the oily ingredients into the water, the formula is biphasic and separates over time. The vial should be shaken well before application.
It is recommended to use the solution immediately after preparation. In case of a surplus left after use, the solution can be stored in the refrigerator for a few days.
Negative calorie diet or detoxification with negative calorie foods?
As with any other diet, there is a temptation to eat only negative calorie foods to get rid of extra pounds as soon as possible. However, if we strictly limit calorie intake, lack of energy and nutrients can lead to malnutrition.
So let's try to build a healthy and balanced negative calorie diet, which includes the foods necessary for the proper functioning of the body.
One of the healthiest ways to enjoy the benefits of negative calorie foods and lose weight is to first make a detox based on them and then include them in our daily menu. Detoxification can be done in two or three days.
What should and shouldn't we do with negative calorie foods?
- We do not consume these foods in excess. Their compounds, if ingested in large quantities, could have negative effects on health.
- We don't spend all day eating. We plan 5 or 6 meals a day and include these foods in the 2 or 3 days of detoxification.
- We eat slowly and chew the food well.
- We try to eat raw foods to take advantage of their nutritional benefits and enjoy all their properties.
- Once we have completed detoxification, it is very important to follow a healthy and balanced diet.
Jar salad with dressing from a mixture of 3 Elixir oils (pumpkin oil, flaxseed oil and hemp oil)
Salad in a jar? If you are also curious, then this article is for you. We were curious to try this option, so we decided to try it pasta salad with vegetables.
3 tablespoons cold pressed Elixir oil & # 8211 (we have combined one tablespoon of the following varieties: cold pressed Elixir pumpkin oil, Elixir flaxseed oil and cold pressed Elixir hemp oil.).
1 tablespoon lemon juice
* 100 gr. red beans (canned)
* 100 gr. Sweet corn (canned)
Method of preparation:
The most important thing to know is that dressing (which you prepare beforehand separately in a bowl) put it at the base of the jar, in this way the vegetables will remain crispy and will not be soaked in sauce.
Meanwhile, boil your favorite pasta and drain.
All you have to do is add all the ingredients / vegetables in layers and on top of them the lettuce or baby spinach leaves.
This time we did not use meat at all, but of course you can try various combinations with both meat (pieces of chicken breast, with tuna) as well as with other favorite vegetables.
The big advantage of the salad in the jar is that it is easy to transport and keeps fresh longer.
1. Cinnamon Bark + Cinnamon and Essential Oil Rolls
For the dough
- 100 g unsalted butter
- 200 ml of milk
- A teaspoon of salt
- 250 g of plain flour
- 250 g white flour
- 1½ teaspoon dry yeast with fast action
- A teaspoon of ground cardamom (optional)
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 2 large eggs
- Olive oil
For filling and icing
- 75 grams unsalted butter (melted)
- 100 g caster sugar
- 2 drops of Cinnamon Bark + essential oil from Young Living
- A big egg (beaten)
Method of preparation
- Heat the butter, milk and salt in a saucepan until the butter melts and the mixture is combined. Allow the mixture to cool until warm.
- In a separate bowl, combine both flours with yeast, cardamom and sugar and mix well. Make a hole in the middle of the dry ingredients and add the eggs, one by one. Pour the lukewarm milk mixture over and mix everything to form a sticky dough. You may need to use your hands as the dough hardens.
- Grease your work surface with a teaspoon of olive oil. Rotate the dough on the greased surface and knead it well for 5-8 minutes. Do not add flour. because the dough will become hard and dry. Continue to knead the dough until it is no longer sticky and has an elastic consistency. Form a ball and place it in a large, greased bowl. Cover the bowl with a clean towel and set aside in a warm place to rise for an hour or until the dough doubles.
- As the dough rises, prepare the filling and icing by mixing the melted butter in a bowl with half the amount of sugar and a drop of Cardamom Bark + essential oil from Young Living. Use a fork to mix the sugar and essential oil in the butter until they are completely mixed. Mix the remaining sugar with another drop of Cardamom Bark + essential oil in a separate bowl and set aside.
- After the dough has risen, place it on the floured work surface and roll the dough until it forms a large rectangle. Spread the cinnamon filling evenly over the dough with a knife.
- With the longest edge closest to you, roll the dough into a cylinder before cutting into 12 even slices.
- Place each slice on a large paper muffin tin, then place on a tray. Cover them with a clean towel and set them aside to let them rise again for 30-45 minutes.
- Heat the oven to 200C / 180C ventilation / Gas 6.
- Brush the rolls with beaten egg and sprinkle the sugar with cinnamon on top as icing. Bake the rolls for 12 minutes until they turn dark brown and try them while they are still hot!